Every person wants to be fit, and every person also wants to have an awesome sex life. Fitness and sex life are two of the most important factors that determine the quality of life of a person. Unfortunately, most of the people all over the world are not fit.
The people are not fit because of the poor diet plan and lack of exercises. And, there are many people in the world who are struggling to have a satisfying sex life.
And, a poor sex life is also the reason why there are many products like the male fertility booster in the market that promise to enhance the sexual performance of the people.
When it comes to the fitness, there are two things that first pop up in our mind, and i.e. foods and regular exercises. Unfortunately, the survey reveals that the majority of Americans lack basic nutrition information.
And, the statistic shows that more than 2 out of 3 Americans are either overweight or obese, and the most common cause of obesity is an unhealthy lifestyle.
Furthermore, the survey conducted among 3,000 couples showed that around 6 out of 10 couples were not satisfied with their sex life. All the studies and statistics mentioned show how serious issues, fitness and sex life really are in the life of ordinary people.
Thankfully, there are natural ways to increase stamina and sexual performance along with products and medications that can solve the sexual problems of the people.
In the next part of this article, we will discuss the relationship between fitness and sex life.
Focus on your fitness to improve your sex life
You need to change your lifestyle in order to be fit. Changing your lifestyle means subscribing to a better plan and getting involved in regular workouts.
After changing your lifestyle, you will gradually improve your fitness level, which will eventually start improving your sex life.
Here is how fitness can improve your sex life.
- You will stay away from bad habits: There are certain foods and habits that can ruin your sex life, and staying away from them is one of the ways to enhance your sex life. Some bad habits like smoking and alcohol can not only damage your liver and lungs, but they can also suppress your libido, decrease your sexual performance, and also increase your chances of sexual disorders. The study conducted among erectile dysfunction patients showed that the patients who stopped smoking had improvement in their condition.
- Self Confidence: One of the most important factors that determine the quality of sex life is self-confidence. The people with a healthy lifestyle are more likely to have a stunning body in comparison to those with a poor lifestyle. A stunning body makes people feel sexier. When a person has a stunning body, he/she feels sexier, which increases their sex drive? It greatly helps in enhancing the sex life of a person. Furthermore, exercises like pelvic floor exercises are a natural treatment for premature ejaculation (one of the common male sexual disorders).
- Successful aging: There are many negative impacts of aging, and aging also has many negative impacts on a sex life of a person. Both men and women go through various physical changes due to aging, which affects their sexual performance. The good news is that being fit helps in countering many sexual issues related to aging. According to the study, there is a positive relationship between a level of sexual activity and the level of fitness.
- More endorphins in the body: The fit people are found to have a higher level of endorphins in the body. It is because the fit people are usually active people, and the active people have enhanced production of endorphins in the body. Endorphin is the hormone that enhances our mood and makes us happy.
And, happy people have a better self-esteem an increased production of sex hormones, which eventually improves their overall sex life.
Furthermore, the people with a great body structure are also usually happier than unfit people.
- Improved stamina: It is very crucial to have an optimum level of stamina in your body to carry out day to day activities. Like all other physical activities, you need to have storage of stamina in your body to spend a long time in the bed with your partner. If you do not have an optimum level of stamina in your body, then you will not be able to spend a quality time in the bed with your partner, resulting in a miserable experience. A proper diet plan and regular workouts greatly boost the level of stamina in your body, which allows you to satisfy your partner in the bed. And, it will enhance your overall sex life.
- Increased body flexibility: You need a great stamina, and you also need a great body flexibility to perform well in the bed with your partner. I’m pretty sure that you would want to try many different sex positions with your partner and to perform many different sex positions; you need both stamina and body flexibility. The people with a higher level of fitness usually have greater body flexibility, which allows them to try out many different sex positions with their partner that will result in a greater sexual satisfaction.
- Improved hormonal profile: Being fit means not only you will have a lean body, but you will also have a better hormonal profile. Having a high percentage of body fats can increase your sex hormone binding globulins (SHBG) in the body. It has a negative impact on your testosterone, which is a hormone that plays a crucial role in determining your sex drive. And, a high percentage of body fat also has a negative impact on your blood circulation, which leads to a restriction of the blood flow in the sexual organs. On the other hand, a healthy body has a better production of testosterone, which ultimately increases your sex drive. However, you should not spend a lot of time in workouts, as overtraining can decrease your testosterone.
- Reduced stress level: Exercise is one of the best ways to manage your stress. A higher level of stress not only impacts your mental health, but it also ruins your sex life. A poor lifestyle can increase your stress, which decreases your sex drive. The study shows that the people involved in regular workouts have a reduced level of cortisol, a stress causing hormone, in the body. A better mental health leads to a better sex life.
Being fit will not only enhance your sex life, but it can literally improve your overall health. The study shows that the people with a satisfying sex life are more likely to perform well in their jobs.
And, another study shows that regular exercises can enhance your memory and thinking skills. These studies show that being fit can make you healthy; furthermore, being fit can also play a crucial role in your success.
However, there could be a chance that your sexual performance is affected due to a sexual disorder. If you are experiencing serious sexual problems, then you must not hesitate to talk to a doctor to seek out for some solutions.